A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) as Maintenance Therapy for High-risk Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Following First-line Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=89) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to low recruitment rate.