A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) as Maintenance Therapy for High-risk Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Following First-line Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Dec 2017 This study has been discontinued in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active,no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=89) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.