Administration of Rapidly Generated LMP, BARF1 And EBNA1 Specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes To Patients With EBV-Positive Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Baltaleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Epstein-Barr virus infections; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GRALE
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of two studies (CITADEL and GRALE) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Jul 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.