A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous Dose of MEDI-546, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against Type I Interferon Receptor, in Japanese Subjects With Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anifrolumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History