A Phase II Randomized, Open Label Trial Comparing the Effects of Intermittent Vismodegib Versus PDT on the Maintenance of Benefit Following 7 Months of Continuous Vismodegib Treatment in Patients With Multiple Basal Cell Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Aminolevulinic acid
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.