A Multicentre Prospective Phase II Single Arm Trial Evaluating the Benefit of Therapy With Lenalidomide (Revlimid) in Relapsed or Refractory Primary-cutaneous Large B-cell Lymphoma (Leg-type) After First Line Treatment by Chemotherapy Plus Rituximab for the French Study Group of Cutaneous Lymphoma (GFELC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REV-LEG
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 New trial record