BeTACTIC Study. Best Therapy After Cardiac Transplantation, the Italian Challenge. A multicenter, prospective, randomized, open-label study to compare the efficacy and safety of Everolimus and Mycophenolate (either mofetil or sodium) in association with Cyclosporine in patients with acute multiple/late rejection, cardiac allograft vasculopathy, renal dysfunction after cardiac transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolic acid
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BeTACTIC
- 16 Nov 2016 Results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 04 May 2012 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Mar 2012 New trial record