Perindopril Amlodipine for the Treatment of Hypertension (PATH): A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of a Fixed-Dose Combination of Perindopril Arginine Plus Amlodipine Besylate Versus Perindopril Erbumine and Amlodipine Besylate in Subjects With Essential Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Perindopril/amlodipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Perindopril
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATH
- 15 Jun 2015 Results of clinical trial program (4 studies) presented at the 25th European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection.
- 20 Nov 2012 Results published in the Media Release.
- 20 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a XOMA media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History