A Phase-II, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomised, Parallel-group,Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Two Staggered Dose Levels of Inhaled Once Daily AZD5423 or Twice Daily Budesonide for 12 Weeks in COPD Patients on a Background Therapy of Formoterol
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5423 (Primary) ; Budesonide; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.