A Phase II Study of Intensive Consolidation and Stem Cell Mobilization Therapy With Ofatumumab, Etoposide, and High-dose Ara-C (OVA), Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in High-risk Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 New trial record