An Open-label, Single-centre, Single-arm Phase II Study of Capecitabine Combined With Oxaliplatin and Irinotecan (Xeloxiri) as First-line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Unresectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.