A Phase II Study of Sequential Carfilzomib, Clarithromycin (Biaxin), Lenalidomide (Revlimid), and Dexamethasone (Decadron) [Car-BiRD] Therapy for Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CarBiRD
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed,according to the results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 22 May 2013 Results will be presented at the 18th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA).