A Randomized, Open Label, Active Control, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics Study of Two Dr. Reddy's Formulations of Metronidazole Versus Immediate Release Metronidazole (Flagyl) in Patients With Mild to Moderate C. Difficile Associated Diarrhea (CDAD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Metronidazole (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.