A Cancer Research UK Phase I first in man study of the novel AGC kinase inhibitor AT13148 given orally in patients with advanced solid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AT 13148 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 29 Feb 2016 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.