Effect of Diarrheal Disease on Bivalent Oral Polio Vaccine (bOPV) Immune Response in Infants in Nepal
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine live oral (Primary)
- Indications Diarrhoea; Poliomyelitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment arms are changed from 3 to 2 and nitazoxanide has been removed from this study. The design has been changed from double-blind randomised to open-label and non-randomised study.
- 03 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 New trial record