Assessment of Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamic Effects of LY2886721 in Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease or Mild Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs LY 2886721 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Eli Lilly and Company media release. The decision to terminate the study was due to abnormal liver biochemical tests.
- 06 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.