Investigation of Dual-HER2 Blockage Therapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer (exploratory randomized P-II)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Antihormones; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NeoLath
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results of 222 tumor samples from 74 patients presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 27 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 31 Dec 2019 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 28 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.