A Phase III Prospective, Two-Cohort Non-Randomized, Multi-Centre, Multinational, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety of Assisted- and Self-Administered Subcutaneous Trastuzumab as Therapy in Patients With Operable HER2-Positive Early Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms SafeHer
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a subgroup analysis of body weights, active medical condition, safety and tolerability presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History