A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI-557, a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody With an Extended Half-life Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Administered to Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an AstraZeneca pipeline.
- 11 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Additional lead investigator (Malkin E) added and official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.