A Phase II Study of Preoperative Systemic Chemotherapy (Modified FOLFIRINOX) Followed by Radiation Therapy for Patients With High Risk Resectable and Borderline Resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 05 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.