A Phase 1, Open-label, Three-period, Fixed-sequence Study to Evaluate the Effects of Rifampin on the Pharmacokinetics of Apremilast (CC-10004) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast; Rifampicin; Rifampicin
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Clostridium infections; Crohn's disease; Irritable bowel syndrome; Psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 16 Oct 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2012 to Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 New trial record