A Single-Dose, Open-Label Pharmacokinetic Study of Bardoxolone Methyl in Subjects With Mild, Moderate, and Severe Hepatic Impairment and Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.