A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Short-Term Plasma Exchange Followed By Long-Term Plasmapheresis With Human Albumin Combined With Intravenous Immunoglobulin In Patients With Mild-Moderate AD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Albumin human (Primary) ; Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBAR
- Sponsors Grifols
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.