A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Masked, Bioequivalence Study of Tobramycin and Prednisolone Acetate (0.3/1.0%, ISTA) Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to PredForte (1.0% Prednisolone Acetate, Allergan) Ophthalmic Suspension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin/prednisolone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisolone acetate
- Indications Bacterial infections; Ophthalmic infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 07 Sep 2012 Company Bausch and Lomb added as an association and lead centre.
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients (132) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2012 New trial record