A Multi-center, Phase IB/II, Open Label, Single Arm Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Plus Rituximab (R-CMC544)Alternating With Gemcitabine-oxaliplatin Plus Rituximab(R-GEMOX)in Patients Aged From 18 to 80 Years With CD20 and CD22 Positive Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) in Relapse After/Refractory to 1ST or 2ND Line Treatment, Who Are no Candidates for Autologous Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.