Multicenter 3-arm Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pasireotide LAR or Everolimus Alone or in Combination in Patients With Well Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Lung and Thymus - LUNA Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Pasireotide (Primary)
- Indications Lung cancer; Malignant thymoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUNA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Proportion of patients progression-free at 9 months) as per results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History