An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase 2 Study of G-202 in Patients With Chemotherapy-Naive Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mipsagargin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inspyr Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.