An Open-Label, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of ABT-267 in HCV Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Dasabuvir; Paritaprevir; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 04 Apr 2017 Results of exposure-safety response analysis using data (n=2998) from patients of five phase II and six phase III studies (Co-Pilot, Navigator, M13-386, Aviator, M14-103, SAPPHIRE-I, SAPPHIRE-II, TURQUOISE-II, PEARL-II, PEARL-III, PEARL-IV), published in the Clinical Drug Investigation Journal.
- 07 Jan 2015 Protocol has been amended in treatment table from 4 treatment arms to 2 arms and change in the time frame of primary endpoints, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.