A Phase I Pharmacokinetic Study to Assess the Cerebrospinal-fluid Exposure of Rilpivirine in HIV-infected Subjects Switching From TDF/FTC/Nevirapine to TDF/FTC/Rilpivirine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 03 May 2014 Status changed to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2013 Accrual to date is 116% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 08 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.