(Apex) Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Controlled Efficacy And Safety Study Comparing Extended Duration Betrixaban With Standard Of Care Enoxaparin For The Prevention Of Venous Thromboembolism In Acute Medically Ill Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betrixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APEX
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of a post-hoc substudy of Apex trial evaluating the modulation of the treatment effect of betrixaban versus standard duration enoxaparin as a function of D-dimer concentrations, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results analysing the potential effect of patient characteristics on population pharmacokinetics and exposure response relationships for acute medically ill patients, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing predictive value of N-terminal pro B type natriuretic peptide for stroke and its impact on the treatment effect, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History