(Apex) Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Controlled Efficacy And Safety Study Comparing Extended Duration Betrixaban With Standard Of Care Enoxaparin For The Prevention Of Venous Thromboembolism In Acute Medically Ill Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betrixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APEX
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Portola Pharmaceuticals media release, Impact of D-Dimer Assays in the Evaluation of APEX Trial Outcomes will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results of a substudy assessing effect of full dose betrixaban in reducing venous thromboembolism related mortality, presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results of a substudy assessing the effect of extended-duration betrixaban versus standard-duration enoxaparin on presence and extent of thrombus burden of deep vein thrombosis, presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History