Phase III, Parallel-group, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter, International Study to investigate the safety and efficacy of ST261 (Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride) modified release tablets in Patients Affected by mild Ulcerative Colitis under Oral Stable Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Propionyl carnitine (Primary) ; Aminosalicylic acids
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Leadiant Biosciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2017 According to a Leadiant Biosciences media release, this trial was originally conducted by Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc. but later on this company's name changed to Leadiant Biosciences
- 09 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.