A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immune Response, and Clinical Efficacy of Cancer Peptide Vaccine S-488210 in Patients with Unresectable Locoregionally Recurrent and/or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs S 488210 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 15 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed to 92.
- 03 Apr 2012 Study title is not an official title. Actual trial start date is not exact.