Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study, With Subcutaneous Immunotherapy, in Parallel Groups and Placebo-controlled, in Patients With Rhinoconjunctivitis +/- Asthma Sensitized to Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bial
- 29 May 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.