A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Active-Referenced, Flexible Dose Study on the Efficacy of Lu AA21004 on Cognitive Dysfunction in Adult Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Cognition disorders; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONNECT
- Sponsors Takeda
- 04 Feb 2016 According to Lundbeck media release, FDA Psychopharmacologic Drug Advisory Committee supports the effectiveness of Brintellix and reviewed data from this trial.
- 03 Feb 2016 Results published in Lundbeck media release.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History