A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ASP015K in Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peficitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (American College of Rheumatology 20% response criteria (ACR 20)) at Week 12 has been met, as per the results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 24 Jan 2017 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.