A Phase 3, Open-Label, Baseline-controlled, Multicenter, Sequential Dose Titration Study to Assess the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety, and the Pharmacokinetics of Solifenacin Succinate Suspension in Patients From 5 to Less Than 18 Years of Age With Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity (NDO)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Detrusor instability
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 24 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.