To determine the effect of the modified SQV/r (saquinavir boosted by ritonavir) regimen (500/100 mg for the 1st week followed by 1000/100 mg for the 2nd week) on the QTc interval, pharmacokinetics, and antiviral activity in treatmentnaïve HIV1 infected patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ritonavir (Primary) ; Saquinavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 13 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 20 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Apr 2012 New trial record