A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Two Doses of Quizartinib (AC220; ASP2689) in Subjects With FLT3-ITD Positive Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ambit Biosciences Corporation; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History