A Phase I/II Study Investigating the Combination of RAD001 and Rituximab in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAD001-R
- 14 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2012 New trial record
- 29 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.