A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blinded Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Darunavir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/GS-7340 Single Tablet Regimen Versus Cobicistat-boosted Darunavir Plus Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Fixed Dose Combination in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment Naive Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/darunavir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Cobicistat; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=2329) of seven phase 2 and 3 studies (ARTEMIS, GS-US-299-0102, ODIN, MONET,PROTEA, GS-US-216-0130,INROADS ) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 155 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History