A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multi-center, Placebo-Controlled Sequential Dose Titration Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Population Pharmacokinetics of Solifenacin Succinate Suspension in Pediatric Subjects From 5 to Less Than 18 Years of Age With Overactive Bladder (OAB).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LION
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 23 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 13239).