A Phase I/II Study of Polyclonally Activated, Intentionally Mis-Matched, Allogeneic Th1 Memory Cells (AlloStim) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematological Malignancy Without Prior Conditioning
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs T-cell vaccine-AlloStim (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunovative Therapies
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2014 Status changed from discontinued to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.