A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized Study of the Comparative Pharmacokinetics of Sublingual TNX-102 2.4 mg at pH 3.5 and 7.1, Oral Cyclobenzaprine 5 mg Tablets, and Intravenous Cyclobenzaprine 2.4 mg in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary) ; Cyclobenzaprine (Primary) ; Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 06 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History