An Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Zenhale (a Fixed-Dose Combination of Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate Delivered by Metered Dose Inhaler) in 40 Subjects With Persistent Asthma (Protocol No. 206-00 [P08212])
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.