A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care in Subjects With Red Blood Cell Transfusion-dependent Anemia and Thrombocytopenia Due to IPSS Lower-risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUAZAR
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Oct 2021.