A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care in Subjects With Red Blood Cell Transfusion-dependent Anemia and Thrombocytopenia Due to IPSS Lower-risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUAZAR
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 386 to 294.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2021 to 31 Aug 2021.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2021 to 31 Jul 2021.