A Trial Comparing the Efficacy, Patient-reported Outcomes and Safety of Insulin Degludec 200 U/mL vs Insulin Glargine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Requiring High-dose Insulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 13 Jun 2017 Results evaluating patient reported outcomes presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2015 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, data from this study presented at the 51st annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History