An Unblinded Study of TAK-438 (20 mg) for Prevention of Recurrence of Gastric or Duodenal Ulcer During Long-Term Low-Dose Aspirin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 New trial record