A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled Study of the Electrophysiological Effects of ABT-639 on Spontaneous Activity in C Nociceptors in Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 639 (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.